Thursday, December 2, 2010

11755

Thanksgiving is the biggest sale in USA. So we decided since it's our last yr in USA celebrating it, we made a trip down to Portland once again to shop till drop.
Portland, Oregon is a tax free state so all the things purchase are tax free! If you follow my blog, you will know that I got my Chanel wallet at Portland as well :)

Read more to see the stuffs I got!


So Roy drove to Portland. A total of 8 hrs drive (including breakkie, lunch, rest in between & toilet break).
We fear that no restaurants are open during this festive season. Smartie us called up Todai (jap buffet) & to our surprise, we can have our sumptuous dinner there. That made Roy a happy hubbie!
When he is happy, I am happy. lol
Shortly after, we took a short rest and chiong the 10pm madness at the factory outlet.
Damn. We were supposed to be early 930pm but the queue was super long. We had no choice but to make a big detour and parked somewhere seems near but far! That took us 4 hrs just to get to the carpark.
Then a good 15 mins walk to the outlet.
--> weather -12 degrees. No joke.
The first store we reached was Coach and as expected we had to queue. Hais. Super no mood liao cos all we did was wait and wait.
And luckily, this pink bag caught my eyes.
Ashley Leather LG satchel bag in Orchid



It comes in Black, Brown, Shiny Blue, Pink, Black Coach logo, Brown Coach logo. I settled for this colour cos I tot its something that I dun have and it sure brightens my day!
Nice?



 Then we decided to target shop! Cos it's super late liao (345am!) And poor Roy had a super long day driving around. So we went Tommy and saw this hobo bag retailing at $18! Worth the buy rite?


Yah only 2 bags. But I am happy leh. Dun even need Roy to pay for both :)

The next day, we went to have yummy dim sum and made a trip to Japanese market with Kinokuniya located in it!
My intention was to just grab the *nu ren wo zui da* but found these bao bei!!!!!
Both less than $20!
Not sure Sg Kino has it. if you see it, must grab! Its the latest e-mook!



Harrods. Water proof material. Nice!



Thereafter, we went to Pioneer place for more shopping! There's big brand boutique like: LV, Gucci, JC and more.
We got a new Mac Book Pro! Yups. Need another Lappie! Great discount

Lastly, Roy got me a gift! Pink fossil watch.
I like the strap cos its marble-y graphite pink! When you wear it, you will feel *liang liang de* :p







After shop, its eat! lol
Went Pok Pok for thai food and it's really yums!!!! I fell in love with Portland once again!
We set off home as early as 730am! But it took us 15hrs to drive back. Why? Cos of the heavy snow and bad traffic! We saw 5 accidents. Freaky rite! One of the worst was one of the car hanging halfway over the cliff!!!!! OMG!
So Roy drove slowly. He rather we took longer time to reach home then to take risk!
All in all, we travelled a good 11755 miles which is about 18918 km!
Told Roy he can be Taxi driver when back Sg.
LOL


Next trip coming up: New York for Christmas and New Year countdown!
Yipppppppeeee.
So far, my fav state is Portland. Let's see if NY can replace my No 1.

pssstttt: heard there's a Chanel outlet! One and only in the world! *excited baby*

Till my next post, Take care!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely buys! I love the pink coach bag and fossil watch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piggy,
    Thanks! Love your white one as well! *winks*
    Regina,
    So nice to see your comment.
    Thanks! Both items are my top fav too!! :)

    ReplyDelete