Monday, November 15, 2010

♥ Fall


Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter. What's your favourite season?
Well mine's definitely Autumn (well, that's my title rite? *winks*)
The chilly weather that brush thru my face & the scent of fallen leaves surprisingly managed to calm me down and felt so at ease.
When the leaves turn from green -> orange -> yellow, I am so fascinated how beautiful it looks and what Mother Nature has created~so simple yet priceless.
Not forgetting bringing in the boots, ear muffs, scarves, coats & tights make the statement of dressing up more appropriate.
Alright, not forgetting gloves when the weather turn nasty.

See the fallen leaves? I like..
But Roy needs to rake the leaves like mad! lol








Another weekend :p See the balding tree :p
Roy definitely cleared up :)
You know, when we dun maintain our areas like mowing the lawn (in summer), not raking the leaves (in autumn) or did not de-ice the road (in winter) we will kena warning! :p
So far so good. Not yet...

As for my makeup, well, I still love my greens but disappearing into the crease is the brownish colour. Still very fall la.
I am using Maybeline's Quad: Green with envy! I always grabbed this when I dun know what colour should I wear today.



A shopping day. I bought the too-faced glamour to go fairy edition!



Yippee. Colours are nice and neutrals. adding on to my happiness, it comes with bronzer, blush and gloss!


Finally bought the Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Cabo Coral!
Will update if it's worth the buy :p

Ooops I forgot to share with all of you what I've found! A perfect Bath & Body Works candle.
A crisp fall fragrance that blends dark pomegranate with red delicious red apple & juicy fig with notes of fir balsam and rich cedarwood. (as per description)
How to resist?


Okies, time to sleep.
Will be back soon.
This, I promise you :p


2 comments:

  1. Hi Rossie
    I have this too faced palette too :) saw them in sephora

    the close up face photo looks so flattering on you with the rosy cheek. i am interested to know your makeup/beauty secrets because you look so dewy and fresh in your photo. can share what is your favorite base makeup that keep you looking so fresh/sweet? and if ok, may i know what skincare you use? oops, sorry hope it's ok, i can't help but to ask more since you are so pretty :))) thanks !
    Tiffany robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin,
    Thanks for the sweet comments :p
    I dun mind sharing!
    However dun be deceived by my looks. I have pimples & scars!
    Just conceal them that's all!
    I used to love Biotherm skincare but eversince I am in US, it doesnt work on me anymore.
    I am currently using dermalogical Clean series but no effect so am changing soon. Maybe trying out Kiehls.
    Once I found my perfect skincare, I will do a post!
    As for makeup base, I like Laurier Mercier makeup base!!!! (using in this pic)
    Biotherm white detox make up base is also my another fave!

    Maybe I will do a makeup blog!
    Thanks for the thinker!
    Love,
    Rossie

    ReplyDelete