Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rossie, the octopus

I promise I will be back!
And it's so soon rite? Cos Rossie had some ideas on what to blog le!
My Bags collection! Note that some pics do not do justice to some of the bags. The bags look nicer IRL!
I know, I know, I know... ALOT OF BAGS.
I got more before I came over to USA. Evidence:

Gave some to my friends, donated some to Salvation army before we left Sg.
So the bags here with me are my precious baby!
I shall start with the biggest bag then to the smallest. Will you all be interest in wristlet/wallet collection? My, it will be another long post also! lol

Okie let's start! I have to say some of my bags are old! 5-6yrs old de. Love bags so muchie!






My biggest and a travel bag. Gap white beach bag. Can put alot of things! Yes. Poppy can hide inside too :p
See what I mean? lol
Next is this green bag! I got this during my Japan trip (honeymoon in Oct 2006). Honestly, I haven't use this bag. *guilty* its nice! But just really heavy.

next, a long champ bag in white!

I love this cos when you travel, you can fold it up and squeeze into ur luggage. Then once you buy and buy and buy, you can open this up and ta-dah! More things can be stuffed in! yippeee

Online purchase Katespade! In States, Katespade always have sales! Most impt must stalk the website daily for good deals! Usu are those off season items. That makes Rossie a happy gal. And this is the bigger version. Somemore kick me pls cos I didnt buy the smaller size one which left such a big regret!

A Gucci bag! I love this cos it practically can matches with everything!



Burberry Blue Label bag. In beige-y pink. Yah the colour doesnt show. Even I got confuse of the colours. I knew it was beige-y pink when the SA placed all 3 diff colours together! I got it in Japan during honeymoon as well! A pressie from Roy!

Next, the bag that never fails me when I dun know what to match! A trusty Gucci brown bag which I bought in 2006 Sep. A reward for myself when I just got promoted. Up till now, there's no stain at all! Cos of the water-proof material.



A buy from Factory Outlet, a goldish with pink strap Katespade bag.
Arrgghhh, haven't use yet. :)

Another Gap bag! A poofy comfy bag! I think when I am tired, I can use as a pillow! lol


Next fav of mine! A DKNY bag! Got this in 2009 and what attracts me is the material! Still remember JPG bags? Yah that kind of material! And the chain gold in colour! Okie la, the heart is also my deciding factoer. I remember I was going up and down, round and round at Wisma Isetan. Thinking and thinking cos its a hefty $300 plus for the bag! And took me a while to buy it!



Okies. My 1st TOD's bag. It's a brown Hobo bag. Slouchy and comfy. 4th yr anniversary gift from Roy :p

My very first Coach bag in States! We were in Salt Lake City and kinda disappointed with the bags displayed. So I told Roy I dun want any bags. All the other wifeys were buying Alot and me dun want. Roy kept asking me to choose one so I said this one but cos this one is the latest arrival, the sales is not that much. He bought it for me anyways.

Hot pink Coach bag. Cute hor the colour.
My multipurpose leather Coach bag. What more can I say? I need a bag which is not too big, not too small. One can carry as a shoulder bag and a cross body. A trusty bag I can use it for taking flights. So this one I must say I use it the longest of the bags here! Well, I bought it in Sg. So must make good use of it!



My first Long Champ bag in Purple! This purple is a unique limited edition series! I got it or rather Roy got it for me so long ago! I can safely say it's a 6 yrs old bag! yey.


My birthday gift from Roy in 2007
A brown Guess bag! The inner green silky lining is so pretty!


A Black quilted handbag. I love it, I love it, I love it :)


Coach white brown bag.


Long champ black foldable bag. Smallest size. It's indeed small in size, big on performance! LOL

When I saw this bag, I was thinking wah so granny-ish. And the more I look at it, the more vintage-y I felt! Roy said get it! And here it is!



Gucci dumpling bag in light pink! I like. Rossie carry it around esp during CNY! It is just nice for 6 mandarin oranges! LOL.



Well, that's it! Not all of my bags are here though! I have more back in Sg. But safely kept :)
Share with me what is your favourite bag in this post!! Or do an entry to share with me your never ending purchases on Bags! I would love to see!!!!!!
So still wanna check out my wristlet & wallet collections? *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment