Saturday, November 20, 2010

Winter Blues...


Roy woke me up at 930am in a super excited pitch:
*it's snowing! you gotta see the beautiful sight*
And here it is:


I am one who is terribly scared of the cold. And snowing means wearing more layers :( 


Look who's super upset?






No choice, Poppy will have so much difficulty walking.
Lesser opportunity for Poppy to go out :(


Seems like Poppy passed the blues to Rossie.....



My blues: it's on the eyes! 



Wanna know how to achieve this look? Simple.
Just use blue and black.
Luckily it's not as scary as I tot. 
I am so afraid of looking *blue-black*=orh bah kak.
But turns out ~ softer somkey effect.



Yes, simply by using this Maybeline eye studio quad in Sapphire Siren.
I use the white for the inner corners.
Blue for the eyelid
Black-outer corner (outer V)
The main thing is to blend, blend, blend & blend!
Do not create harsh lines: as in when you apply the blue on your lids with eyeshadow brush, thereafter, use a blending brush; in circular motion blend at the lines. 




As for the blush, I used my Bobbi Brown Cabo Coral! 




I am finishing the entire looks off with my Revlon Super lustrous lipstick in Soft Nude!
Having such strong focus on the eyes, all the others need a lil' toning down.
And I added on the Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge as a gloss over the lipstick! 
Easy Peasy! 




Like this look? 
Try it! It's much easy than you know! 
Hey, I tried it and so can you :p

3 comments:

  1. how u blend till you wont have harsh lines? no matter how i blend.. i will have harsh lines :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piggy,
    When you apply the blue eyeshadow, you pat the colours on. then in circular motion swirl the colours can le.
    Maybe I try to make a video so can see better :p

    ReplyDelete